Introducing the world's first… 3D Candy Pen!
This easy-to-use Polaroid CandyPlay 3D pen is brand new to the market (and a world-first!), allowing cake artists and candy enthusiasts to create edible 3D designs for their cakes, bakes and desserts.
Cartridges can be bought separately, in a choice of six flavours. These include: Strawberry, Orange, Lemon, Apple, Grape and Cola.
The pen comes with six strawberry cartridges to get you started, but don't forget to check out other flavours in the range. There's a flavour for every creation!
The CandyPlay Pen…
Is ready to use in seconds (for hours of fun and creativity)
Features a stylish ergonomic design ensures a natural fit for any hand
Is ideal for both right-handed and left-handed users
Features easy USB C connection
Comes with a 12 month manufacturer guarantee
Candy Cartridges are….
? Sugar Free
? Vegan - Vegetarian Society Approved
? Made from Natural Flavourings
Polaroid Pen & Holder
4 x Strawberry Flavour Cartridges
1.5m USB C Power Cable (USB power adaptor not included)
5.0 volt DC, 2 Amp (minimum power adaptor)
L 195mm x W 37mm x D 29mm
1. Cover your template or sketch with parchment paper ready to trace your design with the pen.
2. Insert your candy cartridge of choice (ensuring the pen has been cleaned between uses).
3. Press the power button to turn the pen on/off.
4. The LED indicator light will indicate the status of the pen. Red means the pen is heating up. Blue means ready to use.
5. Once the light is blue, press the start button to begin drawing.
6. For automatic extrusion, simply press the start button once and move the pen. Press the start button again to stop.
7. For manual extrusion, hold down the start button as your draw. Release to stop drawing.
Do not touch the pen nozzle while in use - this gets extremely hot.
The pen will automatically turn off after 8 minutes for added safety.